Delegate Biography Project
- John Dickinson was a governor of Pennsylvania
- Member of Delaware constitutional convention
- John was one of few to refuse to sign the deceleration of independence
- My delegates profession was very useful in creating a constitution
Penman of the Revolution
- The delegate of Delaware didn't want independence, they were against it until Ceaser Rodney changed their vote.
- The Constitution benefited john because he received the title as " penman of the revolution"
- The constitution could have benefited the state of Delaware in many ways starting with making rules and laws for themselves.
- It's a fact that Johns refusal to signing the the deceleration of independence damaged his reputation.
- Delaware was the first state to ratify the united states constitutions