Week of March 28-April 1
No ExCEL March 28-April 1
The students enjoyed a short week and seemed excited for a break. We hope everyone has a restful spring break. Some families are taking trips, others have plans for yard work, and others are planning simply spieling in, playing in the yard, and vegging out. No matter what your plans it looks like some nice spring weather will be in store for us!
- Spring Break March 21-25
- ExCEL is canceled March 28-April 1 (The week we return)
- March 23: La Clinica Mobile Unit Launch Event 1-5pm, Gravel lot in front of school see flyer below.
- Tuesday March 29: Family Paint Night
- Spring Session for ExCEL begins April 4 and runs through June 4. (Students who accepted into the program will receive a letter from Ms. Holloway)
- April 7- 5th Grade Ski day, Please let the school know if you need help with snow gear.
Enjoy the break
Family Paint Night
Tuesday March 29 we will host another virtual family night at 6:00. Materials will be sent home Tuesday along with iPads. Please make sure to return the iPads the following day as the students use them each day at school. We will be painting an iconic gorge feature full on Bob Ross style. Lots of happy little trees! Please see below for our flyer.
I am pleased to announce that we can begin having volunteers in our schools. Parent volunteers need to complete forms and submit them to Human Resources. The link can be found here: Volunteer Forms As a reminder, parent volunteers must sign in at the main office. We will have teachers reach out to the parent volunteer list when they have a need for a volunteer in their class