Achieving Together ... ONE Family
A Message from Mrs. Hyatt
What an amazing week we all had at Richmond Drive. Although there were a few things to work out and find a better solution, the students and staff had a week full of learning and growing! Thank you all for your support each day.
Each week I will send out a message through email and text to keep you up to date on the great happenings at RDES.
We are posting signs that state "Masks are Highly Encouraged" as we notice cases of Covid and the variant on the rise. You, as a family, need to make the best choices for your family. If you have any questions, please contact our school nurse, Nurse Ellen McKinnon. She will assist you as much as she can.
Once again, we are blessed to have all of you here learning and growing at Richmond Drive.
Be sure to follow us on:
Facebook - Richmond Drive Elementary School
Twitter - @RichmondDrive
With much appreciation,
Attendance / Tardy
- Students are expected to come to school daily.
- The building opens at 7:00.
- Parents / Guardians can write a note for an absence for up to 5 days during the year.
- Notes can be handwritten or through the email - RDAbsenceDocumentation@rhmail.org
- The tardy bell rings at 7:45.
- Parents need to come into the building and sign in their child.
- Students will receive a tardy pass to class.
- If there is a long car line, we do not hold the door.
- Car rider pick up ends at 2:45.
- Students are then taken to the office to wait for their ride.
- Parents / Guardians will need to come into the building to sign their child out.
- This counts as a tardy pickup.
Breakfast is open from 7:00 - 7:30 everyday.
Students must be in the cafeteria by 7:30 to eat at school.
Please plan to have your child at school no later than 7:20
so they have time to walk to the cafeteria to eat.
Be sure you have registered your child for bus transportation.
Do you need additional assistance with bus transportation?
Email the Transportation Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
SCOUTS - Join the Fun
All boys and girls in kindergarten through fifth grade
are invited to escape the indoors and sign up for Cub Scouts
on Wednesday, August 25, 2021 at 6:30 PM
at ANY Rock Hill School District middle school.
If you like swimming, hiking, camping, shooting bows and arrows, racing cars, field trips,
having fun with your friends and going on adventures;
Cub Scouts is for you!
Visit www.adventurestartshere.org for more information!