January 27, 2020
We Are All TEAM Crosbyton
Ever wondered how some work groups exhibit great effective teamwork and other teams remain dysfunctional regardless of the efforts by some of its team members? Effective teamwork is both simple and difficult at the same time and the success of a particular team is also tied in closely with the culture of their organizations. Some organizational cultures support teamwork; others don't. This is why so many teams struggle to get the relationships, the interaction and the task execution right. Consider the following African proverb: If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far, go together...
Have a great week and as always... It's a Great Day to be a Chieftain!
Semester Exam Exemptions
- The student maintains a 96% attendance rate through the semester.
- The student must be passing all courses for the semester.
- The student has no major discipline defined as no more than four detentions, So Saturday School, no ISS or OSS moving forward.
- The student must be free of fees and fines from the Library.
- Students who are exempt but choose to take a semester exam can only improve their grades. In this case, the semester exam cannot negatively impact the semester average.
It is the student's responsibility to maintain all qualifying criteria moving forward. Failure to do so will disqualify the student's eligibility for any exemption.
Calendar of Events
- 4:00 pm CMS vs Petersburg
- 4:00 pm CHS vs New Home
- Progress Reports Sent Home
- Enrichment: Juniors & Seniors with Lighthouse Electric
- 5:30 pm CHS @ Southland