KF Friday Newsflash
December 5, 2014
Fun with Bears and Gingerbread Men!
This started this week with Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See? We made a class book based on the story and Ms. Snedeker shared her "big bear". He is taller than most of our Kindergarten friends! Next, we began our Gingerbread journey. We have been reading as many Gingerbread stories as we can, making gingerbread men and writing our own gingerbread stories.
- Please check your Show and Tell calendar for your child's assigned day.
- We are looking for holidays visitors to share their traditions or a story with us. Please email me if you want to come in!
Math is great!
And numbers can be greater! We are working on comparing numbers in math. We are using the words "greater than" and "less than"
- Check folders on Monday for our Holiday Homework assignment due on Monday, December 15
- Follow me on twitter @jo_fredericks
- Sign up for Remind text messages! Text @1a74f to (609) 536-9477