February 7 - Get Whitt it!
Notes from the Nurse
Notes from Patricia & Patty
Progress Note 3B goes home on Thursday, 2/21/2019,
Friday, February 22, 2019 is the end of our 4th 6 Weeks of the 2018-2019 School Year....where does the time go...
- SF, loved hearing about the growth in your masters numbers!
- SH, hope you have enjoyed being celebrated this week. you are loved!
- Data meetings...you can to the table prepared and ready to talk!
- Steph and Dyann, thanks for giving up a week of your world to go be techie-fied in Austin at TCEA this year! We can't wait to hear about all you've absorbed!
- KIM CORSO! Way to keep your heard above the flu and strep filled waters on our Wolves here lately!
Fab Fridays in February begin!
8 Fruit in teh conference room! Be healthy and feel the love! Valentines Parties
12 PLC Leaders are out! AT is at Bush! Sachse Chamber luncheon, TOM!
14 2nd grade program
18 Staff Development day- whoo hoo!
19 map implementation team at ESC
22 Daddy Daughter Dance
25 math checkpoint grades 3,4
26 reading checkpoint grades 3,4; special guest speaker (wear Cowboys gear! Dallas, not yeehaw!)
27 WW follow up day
28 MP AP mtng, tentative: PTA special general meeting about the Bond!