Mountain Park eNewsletter
September 10, 2021
Digital Learning Day
- Students will work remotely from home.
- If your student needs a Chromebook for this day, please complete this Request Form for each student.
- All assignments will be posted on their teacher's eCLASS pages by 8:00 am. This includes special areas (art, music, PE, and computer science).
- Assignments should take about 2 hours to complete total for the day.
- All teachers will host a 30 minute Zoom session to answer any student questions. Teachers will provide times and a link.
Lunches will be provided to students through curbside service at Mountain Park from 10:45-12:15. Buses will also be delivering meals along each of the bus routes. Buses should begin arriving at stops at 10:45.
We are kicking off our Mountain Park FUNdraiser on Thursday, September 16. This year, students will be completing 35 laps at the glow run on Friday, September 24! It’s going to be a FUN experience for ALL students and comes with a brand new character theme, called Sports City Worldwide! Not only will this help our school raise some much needed funds, but it will also engage your students socially & emotionally.
How can you help?
- Register on mybooster.com! Our goal is to get 100% of our school registered.
- SHARE your student’s donation link with friends & family!
- Donate if you are able to.
Students can wear their PJs on Friday, September 17 if they register on mybooster.com.
Thank you for supporting Mountain Park!
Yearbooks are now on sale for $25! Link to purchase a yearbook:
5th Grade ads are available for purchase now through October 4th! Link to purchase: https://www.jostens.com/apps/jcom/router.mvc?affiliateId=1040496
Join the PTA!
Join the PTA today at mpes.memberhub.store! Membership options start at $10 and help to support our school and teachers. Joining the PTA does not require you to volunteer 😊 You can also purchase spirit wear on the same website with free local delivery!
How to Set Up A MPP Account for Parents:
How to Review Signed Documents in MPP:
School Nutrition Program
While breakfast and lunch will be provided at no charge for all GCPS in-person and digital students this school year, it still pays to complete the Free and Reduced-price Meal Application. Confirmed eligibility establishes a number of benefits for individual students such as free or discounted college-admissions tests, AP exams, and college applications; scholarship opportunities; and no- and low-cost access to technology and internet plans. In addition, the percentages of qualifying students at a school are used as a measure to secure additional federal funding (Title I) to support students and their education, promote family engagement, and provide additional technology and internet access. Title I funds pay for additional teachers, Parent Centers, additional learning opportunities for students, extra resources, added technology, and more.