The Whole Sha-bang
What Characteristics Should an Entrepreneur Have?
Some Data on Entrepreneurship and Starting a New Business
1. You have to get out of your comfort zone daily
2. Your first try at launching your product or service will most likely fall short or even fail completely
3. You have to kiss up to a lot of people you don't even like
4. Becoming an entrepreneur necessitates your becoming a very good listener--to your clients, employees, investors--the list is endless
5. More times than you wish to admit, you have to put your business before your family