Eagan High School Newsletter
Newsletter #11 November 13, 2020
Tri 2 & 3 Schedule Review
IMPORTANT HEALTH INFORMATION
How is Attendance Being Recorded in Distance Learning?
National Letters of Intent for Seniors, Class of 2021
A National Letter of Intent is a binding commitment by an athlete to play collegiate athletics for a particular college or university in exchange for a scholarship.
Yesterday was the first of three signing time periods for prospective senior student-athletes, who have played at Eagan, to sign their National Letters of Intent.
Congratulations to the following student-athletes on signing their NLI today.
Grace Erickson – Providence College, Rhode Island – Swim and Dive
Morgan Eckerle – University of Minnesota -Duluth - Soccer
Delaney Foerster – University of Albany in New York - Volleyball
Abby Moe (Not pictured) – North Dakota State University. – Volleyball
Kennedi Orr – University of Nebraska – Volleyball
Join Spectrums Club
Student Newspaper - Eagan Independent
MSHSL ExCEL Award for JUNIORS
We are looking for juniors (male and female) to apply for the Minnesota State High School League ExCEL award
It is a recognition program designed exclusively for Minnesota high school juniors who are active in school activities, who show leadership qualities, and volunteer in their communities. Every member school of the League is invited to nominate one girl and one boy for the ExCEL Award. Nominees must:
• Be a junior in high school
- Make satisfactory progress toward graduation
- Participate in an MSHSL fine arts and/or athletic activity
- Hold a leadership position(s) in their school
- Volunteer in their community
- Meet MSHSL General Eligibility Requirements (Bylaw 206)
The application is due electronically to Ms. Setter no later than Monday, Nov. 29 at Noon. Sandra.email@example.com
Do not forward to the MSHSL – Ms. Setter forwards our selected winner from Eagan.
Application Location: The application will be on the Minnesota State High School League Web page.
You will find additional information on the Minnesota State High School League Website.
Go to https://www.mshsl.org
- Click on “AWARDS” on the line of options across the top.
- Click on the 3 gold bars next to “Explore Awards” (direct site https://www.mshsl.org/awards/student-recognition/excel-award )
- Click on the plus sign next to Student Recognition
d. Click on “ExCEL Award” on the left side
1) Link for the application is near the bottom called . “ExCEL Nomination Form" (Word) Please use the word form.
We are MSHSL Administrative Region 3AA
School address = 4185 Braddock Trail, Eagan, MN 55123
School phone = 651-683-6900
Principal – Dr. Polly Reikowski Polly.Reikowski@district196.org
AD – Sandra Setter Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Eagan High School Theatre Presents...
Viewing Begins December 12, 2020
Video Rentals will stream from Dec. 12 - Jan. 27
Once you start watching, you have 48 hours to complete the viewing
CLICK HERE for ticket information