HSE21 Summer Learning Fair:
Call for Presenters!
Announcing the HSE21 Summer Learning Fair!
Your HSE21 team is pleased to issue a call for presenters for the 2015 district-wide HSE21 Summer Learning Fair. We invite you to share your insights and knowledge with colleagues in one or more sessions. We hope to build a menu of offerings that reflects the wide variety of innovation at Hamilton Southeastern Schools. In crafting your proposal, please consider the HSE21 mission and vision, technology integration, and 21st century teaching & learning. Thanks to our Digital Learning Grant, we are able to compensate presenters for two hours of preparation plus presentation time.
Date: Tuesday, June 2nd - Thursday, June 4th
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Location: To Be Announced
Goal: The HSE21 Summer Learning Fair will offer opportunities for teachers to further develop their skills and abilities, enabling them to transform their classrooms into 21st century learning environments.
If you are are interested in submitting your proposal as a presenter, please fill out this form for each session you are proposing.
Suggested Session Lengths:
- Slots of 1 hour, 2 hours, 1/2 day (3 hours) or full day (6 hours)
Suggested Session Styles:
- Presentation: Facilitator is primarily responsible for presenting content
- Workshop: Facilitator shares information and attendees create/practice.
- Curriculum Development: Presenter facilitates a content- or grade-specific design session for colleagues.
- Playground: Round-table discussion around a topic. Presenter facilitates conversation.
Suggested Session Tags:
- Application/Transfer of Learning, Assessment with Technology, BYOD Strategies, Classroom Productivity, Collaboration, Communication, Creativity, Critical Thinking, Curriculum Development, Differentiation, eLearning Design, English as a New Language, Evidence Based Learning, Inquiry/Problem Based Learning, iPad Strategies, SAMR, Special Education, STEM, Student Choice