#Miched Digital Citizenship Chat
Join moderator Nate Langel (@natelangel) Wed 9/23 8 pm est
Digital Citizenship: From Nice to Ethical
- Begin with an introduction at 8 p.m. (name, assignment, place, interesting personal information)
- Questions are sent from moderator using "Q" and number.
- Reply using "A" and corresponding number
- Don't forget the hashtag! #miched
- Use a Twitter app, such as Tweetdeck, that allows multiple columns. Follow #miched in one column and moderator (@natelangel) in another.
- Questions are NOT timed this evening
Q2: Search the web for images of "Digital Citizenship". Share & analyze it. What common themes does your image have with others’ images?
Q3: How is Digital Citizenship different from traditional thoughts of citizenship?
Part 2: Compare/contrast digital vs non digital citizenship.
Q4: What images/resource convey a more holistic view of digital citizenship?
Q5:What are we already doing or what can we start to do to help our students move from being nice to ethical?
Feel free to share examples!