Friday Coffee Chat!
March 24, 2017
The Month of HUSTLE not LUCK!
I decided to think out of the box. I scheduled TWO online shows for this week and one for next week. As much as these will NOT take the place of an IN HOME show, every point counts and I will be networking virtually to gamin new customers!
From Cindy*****People often ask HOW I have continued to be successful in my Stella & Dot Business year after year. I've been a Stylist for over 7 years and truly LOVE what we do each and every day. 2 years into my S&D business, I suddenly became the sole breadwinner of our family with 3 daughters who were 11, 13 and 16 years old, at that time. Scary? Yes! Impossible to handle? No way. I knew I had the internal drive to support our family and make it through what was my worst nightmare. I knew to do it successfully, I had to buckle down, focus, be goal-oriented and take care of me plus remain positive every day. I had to be a role model to my girls. Period.
I was just reading an awesome article and I think this paragraph sums it up.......
".....the best shortcut for fast tracking your goals, for going from flabby to fit, for going from broke to rich…and for achieving anything worthwhile to is to deploy a strong, aggressive, unrelenting offense, one fueled by a disciplined work ethic and good old-fashioned hustle."
I have continued forward in life, with determination and focus, each and every week. When I have had a Trunk Show cancel or had low attendance, I have looked for the silver lining and/or what I could change in my performance to have a different outcome the next time. Quitting was never an option. I shut down the negative voices (and still do) each and every day because I know I am, and will continue to be, successful. I have BIG goals that I am working toward and I know flexing out is not an option. Ever. So....when you wonder what the "magic secret" is to being successful in our business, there is no secret. Those who are experiencing continued success are working through the bumps, the many "no's," the ups and downs of life and keeping a positive perspective with a keen eye on their bigger goals...they have "an old fashioned hustle and disciplined work ethic." What a gift of a journey we have all been given. #SDjoy#RockSTARS
Don't miss out on your Style Fix Coupon!!! There is still time to EARN and UPGRADE your coupon!
CONGRATS Kristy, Kelly and Jamie on earning your $1000 Style Fix for selling over $5000 AND hitting STAR pay rank in Q1!
CONGRATS! You have a $500 Style Fix Coupon!!! You sold over $2000 this quarter !!
Congrats you have a $250 Style Fix Coupon for selling between $500-$1999 this quarter!
Donna Del Rossi
You don't want to miss out on sampling the SUMMER LINE! OH MY!!!!!!
Top Ten for the Week!
Ten ways to BOOK this last week of March!
Here are TEN ideas about WHO you can reach out to to BOOK ONE MORE and reasons WHY it's an awesome time to offer a trunk show:
1. Book a Pop Up with a favorite salon or boutique for this weekend!
2. Book with the person who can't say "no".....YOURSELF!
3. Book up a Spring Break Style Session before the month ends for carry on bags, jewels and more!
4. Book an online show with anyone who says "no for now"
5. Book an online show for March with an out of town friend!
6. Book a March Style Session to gift the gorgeous Setta Medallion Necklace before the promo ends!
7. Book a "personal styling session" with two moms whose daughters are headed to PROM - get all FOUR of them looking picture perfect!
8. Book an "office style break" at an office. Who do you know who is a realtor, dentist, accountant,
9. Book a "show on the go" with a friend who travels Mon - Thurs for work? Send her with a "tote on the go" and let her have a stylish good time showing off the pieces you loan her on the plane, train, and in her hotel room!
10. Book a show with a birthday girl - she deserves a little "style makes me happy hour" and a FREE necklace, too!
Who else has some ideas to share? Just like I know we can book MORE than 10 new shows...I know we can brainstorm more ideas to help each other reach out and seal the deal on ONE MORE SHOW!