By Ahmed Barghout and Leo Bentley
Michael Jordan was the best back in the 1990s. However, on the other hand, Stephen Curry is climbing up a ladder to him; “Curry’s 148 points are the most by an NBA player in the season’s first four games since Michael Jordan had 156 in 1991” (Mutoni 2)
- This shows that it's really hard to beat Michael Jordan
- Curry is catching up to Jordan
- Curry has made 148 points versus Jordan's 156 points
Kobe Bryant was almost identical to Michael Jordan, however, Kobe had an injury and because he hasn't been practicing as often, he is now the “200th best player in the league” (Kobe Bryant). This shows how hard it is to become as good as Michael Jordan. Kobe was so close but because he took a little break and now he is one of the worst players in the league.
- Kobe was like Michael
- After an injury he is now the "200th best player on the league" (Kobe Bryant)
- This shows that its hard to be as good as Michael Jordan, and takes constant practice
There are many people that are catching up to Michael Jordan like Stephen Curry, but it takes time and effort and even a minor break, such as the one Kobe Bryant took can cause a severe setback.
Kobe Bryant vs Michael Jordan - Identical Plays: The Last Dance (Part III)