Laura B. Sprague School - December 16, 2019
Winter ASA Registration Opens Tuesday
Registration for Winter After School Activities (ASAs) begins on Tuesday, Dec. 17 at 6:00 p.m.
Laura B. Sprague is offering a variety of After School Activity (ASA) classes for Sprague students to fill their winter afternoons from Wednesday, Jan. 15 through Thursday, Feb. 20. See the winter after school activities flyer with details and class descriptions.
Classes being offered include:
- Wednesday - Code Explorers (1st grade students only)
- Wednesday - Lego Club (1st grade students only)
- Thursday – Code Crafters (2nd grade students only)
- Thursday – Kindergarten Kindness Club (Kindergarten students only)
- Thursday – Lego Club (2nd grade students)
- Thursday – Yoga (1st & 2nd grade students)
Registration takes place online using the RevTrak Web Store. Please only sign your student up for one class due to the limited number of classes being offer this session.
Note that all classes end promptly at 3:45 p.m. and require prompt student pick up. See our Winter After School Activities Flyer for more information and class descriptions. Please note that class size minimums must be met. If the minimum is not met to hold a class, we will refund your payment. There is also a maximum number of students for each activity, which differs depending on the class. Once a class fills to its maximum, you will not be able to register your child for the class.