Let's Go Ice Skating!
Friday, Jan. 20th - 12pm - 1:30pm
Wintersports Ice Skating Social
Friday, Jan. 20th 2017 at 11:45am-1:30pm
551 York Road
Willow Grove, PA
Helmets are recommended (bike helmets are fine) for under 8 years of age. No objects, such as pucks, sticks, balls, etc. are permitted on the ice. A limited number of safety cones will be provided to assist the less experienced skaters.
No outside food or drink is allowed at the ice rink but there are vending machines
Needed for all PA Virtual students each school year
Admission Cost & OLS Hours
OLS Hours: 90 minutes of Physical Education
- 11:45am - Pay at gate, sign in with FSC in Snack bar area and lace up!
- 12:00 - 1:30 pm - Open Skate
Students will be able to log 90 minutes of physical education as well as have the opportunity to socialize and build/strengthen friendships!
Reminders for all PA Virtual Outings:
- An adult chaperon must stay on-site for all PA Virtual events.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Pets should never be brought to PA Virtual events.
- To limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
- In consideration of our students with allergies, please refrain from bringing balloons or food containing nut products.
- All PA Virtual events are weapon, drug, and tobacco free.