Using iMovie to Summarize and Showcase Learning
We all love iMovie Trailers
Below are some examples of student and staff-created trailers in a variety of content areas and grade levels. At the bottom is a link to a site that PDF templates for each iMovie trailer theme which will support your students in storyboarding their content.
History iMovie Trailers
Science iMovie Trailers
Art iMovie Trailers
Language Arts Movie Trailer
More Examples (pictured and linked below)
- Teacher-created trailer to introduce drawing contour lines in Art
- Student-created trailer demonstrating understanding of the water cycle
- Student-created trailers showcasing features of various biomes
- Student-created trailers comparing and contrasting fairytales (includes digital book creations)
- Trailer to display 3D Sculptures created on the iPad with 123D Sculpt app
- Student-created trailer as an e.c. project to support study on abolitionism
- Student-created trailers for the Giver.
- Student-created trailers to illustrate author's purpose.
- Challenge-based learning trailers - each one is a campaign.