Thickening your hair
By: Skylar Calvery
- Follicle - a small secretory cavity, sac, or gland, in particular.
- Keratin - a fibrous protein forming the main structural constituent of hair, nail, feathers, hoofs, claws, horns, and etc.
Ways to get thicker hair:
- Avoid using heat on your hair, use heat less hair styles.
- DON'T bleach or die your hair.
- Wash your hair 2-3 times a week.
- DON'T wash your hair with steaming hot water, use cold or lukewarm.
- Stay healthy
- Use thickening shampoo and conditioner like, Pantene (full & thick) and TRESemme.
- Having short hair can make your hair look thicker.
- You can also make your hair look thicker by teasing it at the roots.
- DON'T pull your hair too tight when wearing pony tails, braids, and buns.
- Some ingredients that make your hair thicker are amino acids and Biotin
Try an experiment. STEP BY STEP
- Measure how thick your hair is by putting your hair in a pony tail and measure around it.
- Feel how soft your hair is.
- Get in the shower/bath and put the water on lukewarm or cold.
- Measure out a teaspoon of shampoo.
- Gently message in your scalp for 3-5 min.
- Rinse it out
- Measure out a teaspoon of conditioner and comb it through the tips for 3-4 min.
- Rinse it out.
- Dry hair naturally
- Repeat for every other day