Jefferson School Parent Post
School Contact Information
- Office Phone Number - 309-263-2650
- Office Hours 7:30am-3:30pm
- Office Fax Number - 309-284-3031
- Jefferson Attendance Line - 309-284-3025
Important Dates & Upcoming Events
4 - Teacher Inservice: No School
5 - School resumes for students; TEAM Day - Wear your Patriot red, white & blue!
7 - Winter MAP Testing begins
8 - Quarter 2 Report Cards
15 - Jefferson Spelling Bee
18 - MLK Jr Day - No School
22 - Jefferson Geography Bee; 100th Day of School
25-29 The Great Kindness Challenge Week
25 - Scrip Order forms distributed
29 - Scrip Orders due
WINTER WEATHER PREPARATIONS
Please make sure your child(ren) has/have a winter coat, hats, and gloves/mittens for your child to wear outside for recess each day.
To play in the snow, your child must have a winter coat, snowpants, snow boots, hat, and gloves/mittens.
JEFFERSON'S 2020 GAMEBALL RUN FUNDRAISER
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF OUR GAMEBALL RUN FOUR30 Scones FUNDRAISER. We made $547 for Children's Hospital of Illinois. WOOHOO!!!
Jefferson PTO would like to welcome our new Patriot students & families to Jefferson.
What does PTO do?
- Provide assistance to classroom teachers and support school initiatives
- Meet monthly to discuss ways to support students and teachers
- Coordinate the annual fundraiser - Step It Up/Readathon will kickoff at the end of Aug.
- Provide ways for families to give back to Jefferson - Kroger Rewards, SCRIP, Amazon Smile, & more!
Meeting - January 25 (Cafeteria) at 6:30pm
WHERE OUR ADVENTURE BEGINS
Jefferson Vision & Mission
Vision: Educating Patriots today to be leaders tomorrow.
We are P.A.T.R.I.O.T.S.
P. ositive role models & problem solvers
T. eam players
R. eaders & rigorous learners
I. ndependent thinkers
O. pen-minded & offering opportunities to all
T. echnology innovators
S. etting examples by serving others