E.J. Hayes Weekly Newsletter
August 20, 2021
Things to know for the first week of school!!!
2. Students will walk through the cafeteria and pick up breakfast to carry back to their classrooms.
3. School begins at 7:45am.
4. Students need to arrive to campus before the 7:55am Tardy Bell.
5. Students need to follow dress code from the first day. Khaki, black, or navy pants, jumpers, skirts or shorts and ANY color polo style shirt. Students are NOT allowed to wear sweat pants or hoodies! Solid colored leggings can only be worn under a skirt, shorts, or jumper!
6. Students are encouraged to bring their own water bottles to school. Water fountains are still turned off.
7. Students will not be permitted to be signed out between 2:30pm and 2:45pm.
8. Parents must be in their cars and in the line to pick up students. Parents are not permitted to walk up to the school to get their child.
9. Students will begin to be loaded into vehicles at 2:45pm.
10. Buses will depart campus between 2:45 and 3:05pm.
- August 23-First Day of School
- September 6-Labor Day Holiday (No School for students or staff)
- September 9-21-Candyman Fundraiser
- September 23-Fall Picture Day
- September 30-PTA Meeting at E.J. Hayes (6:30-7:30pm)
- October 1-Early Release Day
- October 7 and 8 - Teacher Work Days (No School for students)
- October 8 - Parent Teacher Conferences (8am-12pm)
Note from the Principal's Desk
Greetings Parents and Stakeholders,
Thank you for all of your understanding with us as we begin to transition back to school from a restful summer. I want to extend a huge amount of gratitude to the entire E.J. Hayes staff. Their amazing dedication and hard work to prepare for the upcoming school year is unparalleled. We are all collaborating to make certain that school will be as safe as possible for the upcoming school year. Summer school has gone amazingly well this year and the school has stayed busy and productive. Each week on Friday, a newsletter will be published and promoted with dates, important information, links, and surveys. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have questions, concerns, or suggestions.
Nota de la Oficina del Director
Saludos Padres e interesados,
Gracias por todo su entendimiento con nosotros cuando empezamos a la transición de nuevo a la escuela de un verano tranquilo. Quiero extender una gran cantidad de gratitud a todo el personal de E.J. Hayes. Su increíble dedicación y duro trabajo para prepararse para el próximo año escolar no tiene parangón. Todos estamos colaborando para asegurarnos de que la escuela sea lo más segura posible para el próximo año escolar. La escuela de verano ha ido increíblemente bien este año y la escuela se ha mantenido ocupada y productiva. Cada semana del viernes se publicará y promocionará un boletín con fechas, información importante, enlaces y encuestas. Por favor, no dude en ponerse en contacto conmigo si tiene preguntas, preocupaciones o sugerencias.