March 23, 2015
Social Studies Weekly has given us a the guest login for all of their online resources.
Remember that grades are due on Monday at 6:00pm.
March 23 504 Meeting for TW Bergara
March 23 9:00 ARD for CW Hansbury, Cely, Gibson
March 23 Grades due at 6:00
March 24 Superhero Snack Day
March 24 Happy Birthday Mary Wendt
March 24 Happy Birthday Althea Whitaker
March 24 8:15 ARD for SW Castillo, Puckett, Steigleder
March 24 12:15 ARD for ES Minter, Fedde, Gibson
March 24 3:30 Verification sheets due
March 24 3:40 SST Meeting
March 25 Elementary PLC Wear your college shirt and jeans.
March 25 STAAR A Tutorials
March 25 Report cards go home
March 26 8:15 504 Meeting for TT Bergara
March 26 STAAR A Tutorials
March 27 Happy Birthday Cali McQueen
March 27 504 Meeting for NL Reames
March 27 STAAR A Tutorials
March 30 4th Grade STAAR Writing Day 1
March 31 4th Grade STAAR Writing Day 2
March 31 5th Grade STAAR Reading
April 2 Picture Day
April 3 Make-up snow day
April 3 TELPAS Writing samples due
April 5 Happy Easter!
April 6 Happy Birthday Shannon Meshell
April 6 RPTE 2nd Grade 8:30
April 6 RPTE 3rd Grade 10:00
April 6 RTPE 4th & 5th Grade 1:00
April 7 Superhero Snacks
April 8 Elementary PLC Wear your college shirt and jeans.
April 9 Open House
April 10 Happy Birthday Nikki Fossett
April 13 9:45 ARD for HS Castillo, Witler, Gibson
April 14 Happy Birthday Mr. Yeager
April 14 Happy Birthday Sharon McKnight
April 14-17 Camp Grady Spruce
April 15 3 Week Reports
Make sure that you have completed the STAAR Test Administrator Training and printed your certificate. Please put your certificates in my mailbox.
- Please keep Amanda Silva in your prayers. She continues to struggle with anxiety.
- Bill Reed's mother and Charlotte King's mother-in-law are having some health issues. Please keep them in your prayers.
- Keep collecting those TELPAS Writing samples! Remember they are due on April 3.
- Make sure that you have recently reviewed students' 504 and SPED accommodations! Keep samples of proof that you are providing the accommodations.
- Please put April 3 - School in Session and April 9 - Open House in your weekly notes to parents.
- Remember if you are considering retention, you should already have met with the parents to let them know it is a possibility. Fill out the retention form, and have the parents sign it. Send me a copy of the form.
- I will send you an update on your activity balances. Be sure to get those spent by April 15th. Go ahead and put in requisitions for end of year activities.