What they do ..
School physiologist assist concerned parents/administrators about their students. They also review test scores to help decide whether child qualifies for special services, they diagnose mental disorders and learning disabilities and help treat behavioral/emotional problems with therapy.
-6 to 7 hours in a High/Middle/Elementary School
HOW TO BECOME A SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST
1) Attend NASP graduate-level program in college at least a master's degree
2) Meet requirements for state licensure or certification
3) Complete required internships.
Job Outlook & Salary
- In 2012 U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics reported 145,100 school psychologists employed in the United States. The Outlook for the job is seen to be high because of mental issues increasing, bullying and them interfering with schooling.
- Salary wages between $38,450-$67,650 if you were in the lowesr 10% of wage earners. Top 10% of wage earners got about $109,340 a year.