6th Grade Camp Oct. 12th - 14th
McCord Messenger - 2 Days Until Camp
Poision Ivy - Updated Pics
Menu - Camp Nuhop 10/12- 10/14
**STUDENTS BRING LUNCH FOR FIRST DAY**
- Lunch on own (brown bag)
- Dinner: Taco Bar *no sides
- Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs/Bacon *includes cereal bar, fruit and yogurt
- Lunch: Chicken Tenders and FF *includes fruit, dessert, and salad bar
- Dinner: Pizza and Chips, Green Beans *includes bread, dessert, salad bar
- Breakfast: Pancakes/Sausage *includes cereal bar, fruit and yogurt
- Lunch: Hamburgers and Tater Tots *includes fruit, dessert, and salad bar
These Things Are Necessary
- Enough clean, comfortable, weather appropriate clothing for the entire length of your stay (warm and cold weather gear)
- Consider the weather when packing. A warm coat, gloves, and a hat may be needed while other times a pair of shorts are appropriate.
- Raincoat/poncho for rainy weather
- Comfortable, closed-toed shoes and a few extra pairs of socks. An extra pair of boots or shoes can be very helpful. Crocs do not count as closed-toed shoes. Avoid them.
- Clean clothes/pajamas to sleep in.
- Sleeping bag and pillow OR Blanket, twin sheets, and pillow.
- Towel, and toiletries: Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, etc.
- Reusable Water bottle
- Two extra, clean garbage bags for dirty laundry and dirty shoes (Pre-labeled with student's name)
- Medications currently taken by your student. (See instructions on separate page) These items will be turned in at school before students arrive at camp
These Things Are Optional
- Sunscreen and Bug Spray
- Hiking boots
- Flip flops, slides, or crocs for showering and in-cabin use ONLY
Do Not Bring
- Weapons (please leave your pocket/survival knives at home)
- Money (there’s nothing here to spend it on)
- Anything that requires electricity or batteries (no phones, no curling irons, no microwaves) NOTE: Medical devices are an exception. Students who use a phone to monitor diabetes must bring their phone
- Candy, gum, soda, snacks for the cabin. Note: We are a nut-free facility. If a student needs to bring snacks for a medical purpose, please contact us for details about supplemental food protocol.
- Extra OTC medication (we have a stocked infirmary).
- Jewelry or other expensive or important items. (If you can’t bear to lose it, break it or get it dirty, think twice before you bring it to camp. We will not be refunding lost items)