The Camp.Dolls Camp.Out
It's time to take it up the mountain dollfriends!
WOODS VALLEY - HERE WE COME!
I've reserved two spots at Woods Valley Kampground & RV Park. The park is complete with a swimming pool, camp store, creek, a fishing pond, volleyball and horseshoe courts, ducks, ponies, quail & goats! The campground is about 45 minutes from Oceanside, so if it gets really HOT! we can make our way down towards the cooler beach temperatures.
Camp.Dolls Inaugural Camping Excursion
Friday, June 21st 2013 at 8am to Sunday, June 23rd 2013 at 3pm
15236 Woods Valley Road
Valley Center, CA
What to Bring:
- Sleeping bag, pillow, sleeping pad, tent
- Toiletries, towels, sun lotion, mosquito repellant, hat
- Camera, batteries, charger, toys / games
- Clothes, bathing suit, jacket
- Items for lunch on Friday / Sat / Sun
- Items for breakfast on Sat / Sun
- Items to barbecue on Sat / Sun
- Utensils, drinks & snacks for the weekend
- Potluck item for Sat and Sun dinners (salad / side dish) I'm assuming we'll bring enough dessert and snacks to add to the mix as needed :)
Camp sites are $33 per night, but I think they are giving one site to us for no-cost. I'm not too sure, because he gave me the discount after thinking I had 8 campers, meaning RVs rather than 8 people. Either way, we'll split the total with the 6 currently signed-up ($11 or $22 for the 2 nights). We have room for two more to join us. If you would like a Camp.Dolls Inaugural Camp.Out t-shirt, let me know soon. That will be $20 or so depending on how many I order.