Rules for Internet Safety
By: Megan Beck
10 Internet Safety Rules
2. Never give out personal information on the internet.
3. If you wouldn't say something in person, don't post it online.
4.Be cautious when developing a website.
5. Only add people as friends to your site if you know them in real life.
6. Always inform their parents when they come across anything on line that makes them uncomfortable.
7. Never give out your password to any one other than your guardian or parent.
8. Never agree to meet someone face-to-face.
9. Choose a gender neutral name to avoid harassment.
10. Be curious or suspicious of anyone you meet online.