"Last Chance" Registration Day!
Southside Little League 2015 Spring Season Registration
Registration Day at South Avenue Recreation Center/School #12
Saturday, March 21st, 10am-2pm
999 South Ave
Spring Baseball, Softball, and Tee-Ball Leagues for Spring 2015
- East End
- Park Ave Neighborhood
- Cobb's Hill Neighborhood
- Upper Monroe Neighborhood
- Pearl-Meigs-Monroe Neighborhood
- Swillburg Neighborhood
- Highland Park Neighborhood
- South Wedge Neighborhood
- Strong Neighborhood
Additionally, any children who attend schools in the region of Southside Little League are also welcome to sign up, including School #1, #12, #15, #23, #35, and Genesee Community Charter School.
2015 Divisions of Play
- Tee-Ball (Boys and Girls Ages 4-6) - COST: $60
- Rookies (Coach-pitch Baseball and Softball for Boys and Girls ages 6-8) - COST: $60
- Minors (Kid-pitch Baseball and Softball for Boys and Girls ages 8-10) - COST: $85
- Majors (Kid-pitch Baseball and Softball for Boys and Girls ages 11-12) - COST: $95
Please note: No child shall be denied the chance to play as Southside Little League holds to the principles of Little League that "everybody plays".
Please make checks payable to "Southside Little League". Additionally, there are financial scholarships available for those in need.
Can't make our "Last Chance" registration date? You can still register anytime online at our website - www.southsidelittleleague.com