Awaken to Your Potential
21 Day CHALLENGE!
Awaken to Your Potential: 21 Day CHALLENGE!
Thursday, Aug. 1st, 6am to Wednesday, Aug. 21st, 11:45pm
This is an online event.
"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." ~Winston Churchill
- No Complaining
- "Art of Silence"
- Journal Time
- "I AM"
"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live." ~Jim Rohn
- Eat and Drink Beautiful
- Exercise to empower you and others
"Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul." ~Democritus
- Tend the garden of your Soul
- Journal Time
- Digging up Victim Consciousness
21 Day Agenda
- Monitor and Discipline desires to complain
- Practice the Art of Silence 10-15 minutes daily
- Journal 10-15 minutes daily
>"What are my dreams?"
>"I AM __________________?"
- Exercise 20-30 minutes 3-5 days/week
- Eat and Drink Beautiful 6 days/week
>No ice cream
>No white bread
>No fast food
>Limit red meat
- Journal 5-10 minutes daily
- "What do I fear?"
- "What worries me?"
- "What angers me?"
- "Who do I blame?"
- "Who do I need to forgive?"
- "Who do I expect to make me happy?"
- "What are my unhealthy compulsive habits?"
Art Therapy: Get Together!
Saturday, Aug. 17th, 11am-1pm
1241 S Michigan Ave
Public Painting Party hosted by Bottle & Bottega (South Loop)
Join us for mimosas at our *BYOB* studio as we paint a piece by a local artist! (You bring the Champagne, we'll bring the OJ!)
Ticket price $30 includes all paint supplies, instruction, aprons and a 10x10 take-home canvas!
BYOB at 11:00am.
Painting from 11:30-1:00pm.
Cancellations made within 48 hours are subject only to a credit. We are sorry but there will be no refunds on no-shows.
Because alcohol is present during our events, we restrict attendance to adults 18 and over. Alcohol consumption is permitted only for adults over 21. Please have an ID available.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
REGISTER TODAY: LIMITED SPACE!