by: Julia Fox & Riley Hopper
- The domain this kingdom is in is the Plant Kingdom
- Organisms in Kingdom Plantae are eukaryotic
- Organisms in this kingdom have cell walls made of cellulose
- The kingdom plantae is comprised of multi-cellular organisms
- They are autotrophs so they produce their own foods.
Examples of organisms in Kingdom Plantae
mosses, ferns, flowering plants (dandelions, roses, etc.), trees, etc
- There are nearly around 300,000 species of plants belongs to this.
- provides food and oxygen for other kingdoms
- Their reproduction is both sexual and asexual