WEEK AT A GLANCE (WAG)
- Mr. Vega - Thank you for all you have done so far to bring some organization to our current systems within the Sped. Department & for always being willing to go an extra mile to make things better for our students. Keep up the great work!
- Ms. Martindale - Thank you so much for your patience & for working so hard during a time of uncertainty.
- Ms. Clay - Thank you for holding our students accountable & setting high expectations for them. We appreciate you being part of our team!
- The English department in general and Ms. T-H in particular for implementing and coordinating our literacy assessment, Scholastic Reading Inventory (SRI), to help determine our student’s literacy levels.
- Mr. Culbertson, Mr. Medeiros, and all the teachers who were video-taped teaching a lesson over the last week and a half.
- Ms. Paraiso for securing yet another grant on behalf of our students and community!
- Ms. Lee for her emotional and physical fearlessness on behalf of our students.
- Ms. Arabia, Mr. Truong, main office staff, and all of the teachers and staff who are helping to get and keep students in class during the afternoon.
THANK YOU TO ALL TEACHERS WHO ARE REMEMBERING TO STAND OUTSIDE THEIR DOORS DURING PASSING PERIOD!
- Auditorium/Conference room/Library/P5 Sign In Sheet - https://docs.google.com/a/ousd.k12.ca.us/spreadsheets/d/13T-qlIYFxOQU-Au4s-TFetxI8UhqG0aN0z7Z3cpYugA/edit?usp=sharing
- Copy Machine in main office - please use this machine only if your assigned department copy machine is out of order. If your designated printer is not functioning please email Dani so she can have it fixed.
- Faxes - Faxes to the main office copier. PLEASE be careful when making copies and cleaning up the main office copy space. Ms. Lara receives faxes on this particular copy machine, so if you see a fax in your copies, please place it in the basket marked faxes in the main office copy room.
- Spanish Class - In case you have not heard, our Spanish teacher, Ms. Leyva, has decided to move on. We have made an offer to a new Spanish teacher and she has accepted, so more to come as soon as we have official details.
Week At A Glance (WAG)
SRI Window Continues
2nd Period - Admin 20 day count - Please be prepared to receive a roster for this count. Remember to mark A for Absent students. Cross out students who you have not seen in your class.
4:00 pm - ILT Meeting in the library.
- AP Profesional Development - Please reach out to Tom or Rosemary.
- 9:30 am - COST
- 9:30 - 10:30 am - Context Learning Walkthrough - Please note that we will be walking through some classrooms during this time. We ask that you continue doing what you normally do.
- 2:00 - 4:00 - Professional Development in the library. ILT led Inquiry Cycle.
- Principal PD - Tom & Rosemary off campus please contact Alyson or Nidya for assistance.
- William Mock Audit - Please make sure you have filled out the Google Form to indicate what textbooks you currently have in your classroom. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OiuE48vB5JLXrG74yvJYp5iK3wiLgpTYOeFF0Zb9mPY/edit#gid=0
- 6:30 pm - Fremont Staff Outing Oakland A's Game (Details will be sent out this week)
- 7:00 pm - Football Game 755 Oak Grove Rd, Concord, CA 94518
- Happy Friday!
SCHOOLWIDE EXPECTATIONS - STUDENT VERSIONhttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1GHABHhVZzM4DQatJLCbuzKTGJd5EqyKNeWcfeLE8Jgk/edit