By: Lauren Powell
How is the disease transmitted or caused?
When errors (mutations) occur int the DNA of skin cells, Mutations causes the cells to grow out of control. (MAYO CLINIC)
What are the symptoms of the disease?
Rashes on specific factors, Peeling skin on hands or feet, Or Persistent fatigue or Weakness.
How is the disease treated?
- freezing your Skin
- Exeisinal Surgery
- Mohs Surgery
Who is most likely to get the disease?
Younger people are most likely to get Skin Cancer. Most deadly type of Skin Cancer has dramatically increased among young women. People who tan indoors all the time the light in the tanning bed can cause Skin Cancer.
Ways you can prevent yourself from getting the disease.
- Protect it from the sun
- Use sunscreen
- Don't Smoke
- Treat your skin gently
- Limit bath times
- Avoid strong soap
- Shower carefully
- Pat dry moist dry skin
- Don't tan to long/ or don't tan at all
Facts about the disease.
- You can donate organs at any age
- The three major type of Skin Cancer is
- Basic Cell Carcinoma
- Squamous Call Carcinoma
- Nonmelanoma Skin Cancer refers to all the type of Skin Cancer that occurs in the skin that are not Melanoma.
- Usually involves surgery to remover the cancer cell
- Up to 7 famous people had Skin Cancer