Merryhill School News
September 7, 2018
Scholastic Book Fair - September 17-21
Big Steps Little Feet (BSLF)
Grandparent's Day Breakfast
Back to School Dance - Friday, September 21st
We will be having a Back to School Sock Hop for our 2nd grade and older students on Friday, September 21st from 7:00-8:30 p.m. We will have dinner, dessert, and dancing. It will be a great night of fun! The information will be sent home today, but tickets will be on sale in the office beginning Monday for $10/student and will be on sale until September 19th.
I am a firm believer that parenting is the most difficult job that any of us will ever have! It is the most rewarding job, but we learn by trial and error through the stages in order to make the best decisions for our children. We want you to know that we are always here to support you as a parents; I am also a firm believer that it "takes a village" to raise children! Here are some great articles that you might find helpful in your parenting journey as well.
- September 11th: Patriot Day - wear red, white, blue (elementary must still be in uniform)
- September 13th: CiCi's Night
- Septmeber 14th College Day
- September 17th-21st: Scholastic Book Fair 3:45-6:00 p.m.
- September 17th: Pine Cove payment due
- September 17th: Constitution Day
- September 20th: 4th, 5th, and 6th Grade enrichment trip to Bass Hall
- September 21st: Back to School Dance - 2nd-6th Grades - 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- September 21st: Character Pep Rally
- September 24th: Fall Picture Day - All preschool students (including sibling groups)/ Elementary students will take yearbook photo in uniforms
- September 25th: Fall Picture Day - Elementary students only (including elementary siblings) (does not have to be a uniform)
- September 28th: Fantastic Friday
- September 28th Spirit Day