UC Sacramento Internship Program
Giving Students Professional Opportunities to Excel Beyond
Enrollment to Gain First Hand Knowledge of Public Policy and Professional Media
What we offer
- The skills and techniques necessary to write insightful and provocative stories.
- Opportunities to publish your work.
- Experience an intense, two-week reporter’s “boot camp.”
- Media credentials from the governor’s office and the Legislature.
- Academic credit that can be used toward graduation
- Gain first-hand knowledge of California's public policy challenges and processes
- Program includes coursework (up to 16 quarter units) as well as professional experience while living, interning, and attending classes in Sacramento
(B) APPLY TO UCCS: Visit this page for Program Dates & Application Deadlines.
(B) A WEEK IN THE LIFE: Visit this page for a breakdown of what life is like as a student in the UC Center's Policy Program.
(B) ALUMNI PROFILE PAGE: Visit this page tor read alumni profile's in their own words.