Fact Not Fiction!
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” Benjamin Franklin
Immerse yourself in the rich history of our own backyard!
Our Classes include:
- "A Brave New World" - New England's First Settlements
- "Rubbing Elbows with the Astors" - Life during Newport's Gilded Age
- "Brown, Chamberlain, and Stowe" - New England role in the Civil War **
- "We Made it Here First" - New England as the birthplace of the US Industrial Age
- "All Aboard!" - Traveling the Underground Railroad through New England
- "To Be or Not to Be" - Entertainers of New England **
- "Oh, the Places We''ll Go" - New England's Literary Trail **
- "Stop the Presses" - History of Journalism in New England **
** Multi-day class
Single classes: $150.00 per person
MULTI-DAY CLASSES AND SEMINARS: $200.00 PER PERSON
Who we are
Fact Not Fiction will share our passion for New England history and its importance by providing creative, innovative, and unique educational opportunities and history-themed events. Through multimedia and strategic partnerships, we will bring together those with a love of history and a love of learning, linking them together by a common commitment to excellence.