By: Kendel Worley
- Afterwards he wrote a spin-off series called The Slayer Chronicles.
- His third book was The Legacy of Tril, there is a second book due to come out in 2017
- The Ghost of Ben Hargrove, a short story, was the last book he wrote before switching editors.
- The first book written with his new editor was The Cemetery Boys.
- The Blood Between Us will come out on May 3rd of this year.
- Three years ago, he told his husband and children who he really was. They instantly accepted him and viewed him as who he was meant to be.
- He came out on YouTube as transgender on June 29, 2015.
- He hes been taking testosterone for 8 months. His voice has been deepening and more facial hair has appeared.
His Physical and Mental Journey
- Many people believe that all medication will only worsen a person's condition, but for Zac it has made his mental illness much easier to cope with.
- He has suffered from two life threatening DTV's (deep-vein thrombosis), and is still suffering from one.
- Although, he is dealing with all these illnesses he continues to stand strong from the love and encouragement given to him from his fans and loved ones.