BACK TO SCHOOL!
Sparkman Senators 2015-16
FAQs of Back to School at SHS and S9
Print this map and station list for Sparkman Senators Day!
Must Have: Completed Parking Permit Application- signed by parent/guardian, Copy of Driver License, Copy of Proof of Insurance, and $20 CASH
Volunteers needed July 29!
Sparkman 9 Spirit Pack
#1- ($35)T-shirt, cinch bag, lanyard with flash drive, and locker
#2- ($15)T-shirt and locker
#3- ($15)Lanyard with flash drive and locker
#4- ($12)Cinch bag and locker
Volunteers needed July 30!
Sparkman HS Open House
Join Sparkman PTO
Some of the activities and events SHS PTO supports at SHS and S9:
- Hosts receptions at Honors Convocation and AP Celebration
- Purchases microwaves for SHS and S9 students to use during lunch
- Provides snacks and water for Junior Class ACT day
- Provides breakfast for ACT day administrators
- Communicates events and activities at SHS and S9 via email newsletter, Facebook Page, and Twitter
- Advocates on behalf of SHS and S9 to MCBOE and MCSS
- Hosts Christmas luncheon for faculty/staff of SHS and S9
- Hosts Faculty/Staff appreciation luncheon for faculty/staff of SHS and S9
- Provides refreshments, treats, etc... when needed for school functions
- Hosts various informative meetings at Sparkman