Lubbock-Cooper South Elementary
- Apr. 19th-27th-Early voting for Lubbock-Cooper Bond Election
- Apr. 23rd-Pre-K field trip Blazing Bouncers.
- Apr. 22nd-2nd Grade field trip. Science Spectrum.
- Apr. 30th-Happy's Spirit Night.
- May 4th-1st Grade field trip. Blazing Bouncers.
- May 4th-Instrument Testing @ Laura Bush Middle School 5:00 PM-7:00 PM
- May 5th-Instrument @ Laura Bush Middle School 5:00 PM-7:00 PM
- May 5th-6th-Kindergarten Roundup at Central Office. (See flyer below for details.)
- May 11th-3rd, 4th, & 5th Grade STAAR Reading State Assessment.
- May 12th-3rd, 4th, & 5th Grade STAAR Math State Assessment.
- May 17th-5th Grade STAAR Science State Assessment.
- May 19th-3rd Grade. South Plains Lanes Bowling.
- May 21st-Olympic Day. More information to come.
- May 24th-4th Grade field trip. Maxey Park/Copper Caboose.
- May 24th-5th Grade field trip. Main Event.
- May 24th-Pre-K thru 2nd Grade Awards Day. Times listed below.
- May 25th-3rd thru 5th Grade Awards Day. Times listed below.
TEAM LUKE HOPE FOR MINDS 5K RUN
HAPPY'S SPIRIT NIGHT
SUPER HERO DRESS UP DAY
Information on the Bond Election
LADY PIRATE BASKETBALL CAMP
news from our campus police officer
AMAZING TEACHER NOMINEES WITH THE LUBBOCK-AVALANCHE-JOURNAL
Amazing Teacher Nominees Needed
Each month, the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal and Ron Haley & Associates will recognize one teacher as the Amazing Teacher of the Month and they will be featured in print and on our publication’s website.
The Teacher of the Month will be eligible to win a national $5,000 monthly prize for themselves and $5,000 for their school! Whether you’re a student who’s learned from a great teacher, or a parent, here’s your chance to recognize an exemplary local teacher.
Nominate an educator to be recognized as the Amazing Teacher of the Month
and show them just how grateful you are for the work they put in.
Make your nominations now at lubbockonline.com/contests and share this email with your friends and colleagues. The more nominations made, the better the odds are at winning a national prize!
Community News Services
MRS. BAIRD'S TEACHER ON THE RISE
IPAD PROBLEMS? CLICK ON ONE OF THE BUTTONS BELOW FOR TROUBLESHOOTING HELP
ADD MONEY TO YOUR CHILD'S LUNCH ACCOUNT
First bell rings at 7:45 AM
Tardy bell rings 7:55 AM
School dismisses at 3:20 PM
Lubbock-Cooper South Administration
16410 Loop 493
Lubbock, TX 79423