Mr. Murphey's Math I
End of the Year News and Information
You're student just completed his/her End of Course Test. Scores are expected to arrive sometime in the next few weeks. Currently students are working on a final project that includes constructing, testing, and presenting a catapult in order to explore the pathway of projectiles in a parabola.
- School ends May 24
- The final day to complete make up work is May 22 (Remember students receive up to 80% on make up work)
- Tutorial will be everyday after school between now and May 22
- Summer school applications are available in the front office
- Students will be bringing home failure notifications tomorrow if they have below a 75%
- Online course is available for students to keep up their math skills over the summer
Have a great summer! Thank you for sharing your child with me this year.