Stop Cyber bullying Today!
The Yeah's and No's to texting
Texting is a great way to communicate to people far away, but with good comes bad.
- Nearly 330,000 injuries occur each year from accidents caused by texting while driving.
- Misinterpretation because you can't see there facial expression or hear their tone.
- Inappropriate texting
- Talk to people far away either calling, texing or even video chatting.
- Playing games or watching videos in your free time for entertainment.
- Buying books or resources on your device.
People who text are categorized differently are you the good or bad kind.
Eyes on the road. Not your phone.
Sticks and stone may break my bones but words can also hurt me.
Things to do if cyberbullying gets bad when texting.
- Tell a trusted adult
- Call kids help phone
- Don't reply to the bully
- Block them
- Don't give them any personal information