Waterford Crossing Newsletter
Communication with homeowners about community events and board projects is important. A former resident use to format, print, and mail newsletters for the board. This was very helpful but still costly and frankly an outdated communication medium. We subsequently tried relying a bit more on the social media site Nextdoor, in addition to our website, for communication. However, we found that this was also not a great way to communicate. Finally, we have partnered with a provider to deliver communications directly to your inboxes. This will allow the board to communicate more effectively and more often. We hope you enjoy this new addition!
Trick or Treat
Proxy Ballot Status
What has the Board been up to?
- Replaced the roofs and gutters on the clubhouse and pool buildings
- Updated Drake road pond with new trees, landscaping, and riprap
- Leveled the sidewalks along the parkway
- Fixed/Updated sprinklers along parkway (on-going)
- Soil and reseed parkway
- Painting of parkway light posts
- New 72'' Ultra HD TV for clubhouse
- New LED lights for tennis courts
- New LED lights for clubhouse patio and volleyball court
- Selection of a management company - Lawrence Community Management Group
- Electronic newsletter!
- Completing amendments to governing documents
- Transitioning operations to management company
- Refurbishing Drake monuments & fixing Boston monuments
- Straightening parkway light posts
- New timers for tennis court lights
- Fixing damaged playground items
- Nature Stone in pool bathrooms
- Replace railroad tie retaining wall with stone next to school behind Kylemore
- Addition of three new lots and property off of Ennis Drive & Clare Court
- Retention basin dredging
Do you want to volunteer your time to help the community as a board member? To run send a brief biography for publication in a subsequent newsletter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The current board members will continue to serve until they either resign or a valid election can be held at an annual meeting with participation of at least 327 homeowners.