KPREP Parent Informational Night: Tuesday, November 12 from 5:00pm-6:30pm
Attention 3rd-5th grade parents!
- learn more about KPREP testing?
- review the Student Report Form?
- analyze your child's MAP score history?
- learn about your child's goal for the upcoming year?
- learn about materials you can use at home to help?
Reserve your spot at the KPREP Informational Night
email: Kimberly.Young@franklin.kyschools.us or call 875-8420
Veteran's speaking to Mrs. Carreer's Kindergarten Class.
Veteran's speaking to Mrs. Spicer's 4th grade class
Veteran's speaking to Mr. Young's 4th grade class
KPREP Award Ceremony
You are cordially invited to attend the 2012-2013 KPREP Award Ceremony on Friday, November 15 from 1:30-2:30 in the WRE gymnasium.
Students who scored Proficient/distinguished on KPREP during the 12-13 will be recognized during this ceremony.
- Nov. 12 - KPREP 3rd - 5th Grade Parent Informational
- Nov. 13 - Picture Retakes
- Nov. 14- 22 - Book Fair
- Nov. 15 - KONA ICE
- Nov. 15 - KPREP Awards Ceremony
- Nov. 27 - 29 - Thanksgiving Break
- Dec.23 - Jan. 3 - Winter Break
Thursday, November 14th, 2013 - Mad Hatter Day - Wear Your Favorite Hat To School.
Friday, November 15th, 2013 - Tweedle Day - Dress Like A Twin With Another Student.
Monday, November 18th, 2013 - I’m Late! I’m Late! Day - Wear Your PJs To School.
Tuesday, November 19th, 2013 - Off With Their Heads Day - Dress Like Royalty.
Wednesday, November 20th, 2013 - Charming Cheshire Day - Wear Stripes To School.
Thursday, November 21st, 2013 - Unhappy Birthday Day - Dress For A Party.
Friday, November 22nd, 2013 - We’re All A Little Mad About Reading Day - Dress Like Your Favorite Book Character.
THE STAFF MEMBER WHO EARNS THE MOST MONEY WILL BE DUCT TAPED TO THE WALL!
All money collected this book fair will be used to sponsor students who are not able to afford reading materials. The sponsored children will be allowed to purchase one book from the book fair and one small trinket. In addition, for every dollar we earn Scholastic will donate one book to one of three charities for children.
Thursday, November 14th, 2013 - Pennies
Friday, November 15th, 2013 - Nickels
Monday, November 18th, 2013 - Dimes
Tuesday, November 19th, 2013 - Quarters
Wednesday, November 20th, 2013 - Dollars
Thursday, November 21st, 2013 - Dollars
Friday, November 22nd, 2013 - Dollars
Saturday, November 16th, 2013 from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM - Santa’s Secret Shopper Day
Monday, November 18th, 2013 from 5:30-7:30 PM - Down The Rabbit Hole Literacy Night (RSVP)
Tuesday, November 19th, 2013 from 7:15-7:45 AM - Morning With Ma’ams Event (Refreshments Provided)
Wednesday, November 20th, 2013 from 7:15-7:45 AM- Daybreak With Dudes Event (Refreshments Provided)
Friday, November 22nd, 2013 during Lunch Periods - Lunch with Loved Ones Grandparents Event
Friday, November 22nd, 2013 2:40-6:00 PM - Black Friday Event - Get Them Before They Are Gone!
Military carepackage item collection extended
We will continue to collect items through the end of the week.
"Packed with Hugs" Care Package
The following is a list of suggested items that
our troops could use.
Personal Care Items
- Eye Drops
- Chapstick, Carmax, Blistex
- Shampoo/Conditioner (travel size)
- Deodorant - Men and Women
- Toothpaste (travel size), Toothbrushes, Dental Floss
- Mouthwash (travel size)
- Soap, Body Wash, Hand Sanitizer
- Foot Powder
- Lotion (small size)
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Razors, Shaving Cream (in tubes) no aerosol
- Travel Size Tissues
- Baby Wipes
- Baby Powder
- Tums or Rolaids
- Tylenol, Advil, Sinus Meds
- Gel Insoles
- Small bags or individually wrapped snacks or cans of Pringles, pretzels, cookies, crackers, cheese crackers, sun flower seeds
- Hard Candy (Lifesavers, Jolly Ranchers), Mints
- Chewing Gum, Blow Pops
- Individual servings of powdered drinks for water bottles such as
- Lemonade, Gatorade, Kool-Aid, Tang, Lipton To Go Tea, Crystal Light On The Go, energy drinks, Propel (powder)
- Individual coffee, tea bags
- Beef Jerky, Slim Jims (no pork allowed)
- Pop Tarts, Nutri-grain, Granola, Cereal Bars, trail mix
- Cups & small flip top canned fruit, applesauce, pudding
- Peanut Butter (small) No Glass Please
- Chocolate between the months of October and April only (M&Ms are acceptable)
- Crossword Puzzles
- Playing Cards
- Stationery & Envelopes
- Disposable Cameras
- Assorted Greeting Cards for Soldier to send to family & friends
- AT&T Global Prepaid Phone Cards
- DVDs, CDs
- Video Games
- Small board games
- Glade Stick-ups or room deodorizers
- Small battery operated fan
- Bug Repellent in lotions & pump-spray bottles-- NO AEROSOLS
- Sun Screen