Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from CHISD Technology
Our Present to You!
Steps for faculty/staff
- Go to www.office.com/getoffice365
- Click on the Teachers tab
- Click on the Find out if your eligible
- On the next screen, input district issued email address and click Sign Up.
- It will then prompt the user through some instructions to get access.
Office 365 Pro Plus allows users to download Office on 5 devices (laptops/desktops) + 5 Mobile Devices (iPhone, Android) + 5 Tablet devices (Surface, iPad)
Plus .... the Gift of Security!
New Password Policy Coming in January
What does this mean for you? It means you will have to change your network password to meet the complex password requirements. Please make sure when you change your password, you make note of it or make sure it is one that you remember as this is the password that not only let's you log on to your computer every day, but it also gives you access to most of district's resources. (Skyward, Eduphoria, Safari Montage, web-based email, etc.)
Complex Password Requirements:
- MUST contain at least six characters
- MUST contain at least one number
- MUST contain at least one UPPERCASE LETTER and one lowercase letter
- CANNOT contain any part of your username or full name
- CANNOT repeat any of your previous three passwords
- MUST change every 90 days
To view the complete password policy memo and see examples of compliant and non-compliant passwords, click here.