By: Hunter krahn
- I learned learned how to type at a 6th grade level.
- Typed 5 minutes each morning before class started.
- we completed lessons to move on in typing.
- how to add pictures to make a trailer to a movie.
- i learned that i can make trailer that people will watch.
- add photos and videos to something on your ipad
- What we did was make a haiku deck and shared our dream job.
- I learned how to make a haiku deck with pictures and just 6th grade quality.
- Finally we all shared to get used to sharing in front of people.
- We had an amount of time to complete codes for a game.
- I learned that you can do a ton of things coding like the person who made facebook used codes.
- all of us had all day for a few days to just do code.
- we solved a math problem on Explain Everything and had to solve it.
- also you had to record your self doing the math problem.
- then when i was doing the problem i figured out a few things.
- I learned about my dream job in Career Locker.
- also figured out that my top dream job the website thinks i have a different dream job.
- Finally i figured out what i am like, so if i like to work with people or by myself.