MCESC Title III Newsletter
April 2016, Issue 3
updates from ode
Data Entry Interface (DEI)
- Please note that there is a typo in the Test Coordinator's Manual posted on the Portal. On page 33 of the manual, there is a date that is incorrect. The current manual states that all responses must be entered in the DEI by April 29. This date should read April 22. Please adjust your testing schedules to fit this timeframe.
If you have any questions, please contact the Ohio Help Desk 877.231.7809 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
networking with families
april is national poetry month
educational opportunities for students
Colorin' Colorado Newsletter Resources
- Migrant Farmworker & Student Families (article, video, and books)
- Women's History: Classroom Resources (multicultural books celebrating women)
- Speaking and Listening Skills (support for ELL's in the classroom)
- E.L.L. Practice + Prompt: Presidential Debates (students 13 years and older may post to a New York Times prompt)
Be sure to reference ODE's Ohio's English Proficiency Standards and Instructional Guide and Resources for English Language Learners when planning and designing lessons and activities for students.