The Weekly Memo
Let us run to Mary, and, as her little children, cast ourselves into her arms with a perfect confidence. -- Saint Francis de Sales
Staff & Student Spotlight
- Thank you to the fifth grade for a BEAUTIFUL MAY CROWNING!
- Thank you to Preschool & Kindergarten for a WONDERFUL Derby this morning.
- Thank you for all the wonderful events you plan!
- Thank you for the various field trips that allow our students many different experiences!
- Thank you, thank you for offering coverage where needed especially during our car line/technological glitch on Monday!
- Thank you for ALL you do!
- There is an out-of-uniform day on Monday, May 9th, for the participation of the Title I survey.
- We are scheduled for a Levels Meeting next Tuesday, May 10th.
- Pacing Guides will be due by May 27th. You have completed Aug-Dec, and the goal was to complete the entire year as you have moved forward.
- All end of the year documents were emailed and can be found on CKS Connect (Forms-End of the Year).
- If you need to make up a catechist course, please follow the link for information: http://www.aquinascollegecatechetics.com/CFP/
- We have many events going on next week. Please continue to check the calendar(s), and let office staff know if there are corrections.
- Please continue to review expectations as we draw closer to the end of the year.
- ACCURATE ATTENDANCE MUST BE POSTED EACH MORNING.
EVERY INVOICE/REQUESTED FUNDS MUST HAVE A PO SIGNED BY PAULA & INCLUDE:
1. Name of the person filling the PO out,
2. How it is being paid for ( credit card, mail check to the company, or reimbursement to someone because it has already been paid for),
3. Where is this in the budget (particular program, a grant, discretionary funds, unbudgeted item, etc.).
Save the Date:
- May 9-13: Morning Duty (Front-P.Smith/Back-C. Gibson)
- May 9: OUT OF UNIFORM DAY - 4th Grade Field Trip - Muffins with Mom (Kindergarten) @9
- May 10-11: 3rd Grade Overnight Field Trip
- May 11: 1st Grade Field Trip
- May 12: Spring Arts Celebration
- May 13: Academic Awards - House Awards - 8th Grade's Last Day
- May 16: Kings Island Trip
- May 18: PK/K Fun Day - 7th Grade Field Trip - 6th Grade Retreat - 8th Grade Graduation @ 7
- May 19: Field Day - PK/K Program - PK/K Last Day of School
- May 20: End of the Year Mass - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL (DISMISSAL @ 1:15)