Mrs. Wenberg's 4th Grade Class
Base Camp Field Trip
A Look Ahead...
Some things that will be coming up in the next week or two:
- Unit 4 Math Assessment Monday
- Continue practicing basic multiplication facts - our goal is 90 facts in 3 minutes.
- Editing and Revising Narrative Stories
- Beginning our Study of Greek Mythology
- Wrapping up the Water unit With Mr. Sykes
Day 1: Spanish
Day 2: PE/Music
Day 3: Art
Day 4: Music/PE/Library
Day 5: Technology
I have changed the look of my homework calendar to make it easier to see the homework and digital days. Check it out! http://www.wayzata.k12.mn.us/Page/16163
Next Week's Spelling Words:
Here are this week's words:
4th - Suffixes -ful, -ly, -ion
Helpful Links for 4th Grade:
Practice weekly Spelling Words Online - If you prefer to use the app, find the list by searching for username Birchview4
Book orders are due today! Submit your order online using the classroom code GYKDX.