ISTEP+ Math Prep: Grades 3-4-5
It's a process, not an event!
The Southern Indiana Education Center welcomes back Bob Trammel for a straight-forward, helpful, and practical workshop day focused on Grades 3-5 mathematics. Workshop objectives include:
- Use details about ISTEP+ Part I …Applied Skills to improve student problem solving skills
- Make adjustments to Curriculum Map to help students succeed
- Score student work for applied skill problems
- Share and use information about what is working in other schools to help students succeed
- Receive useful resources that are ready for classroom use
Participants will have work-time to process information individually or as a team during the afternoon.
Please plan on joining us on November 7, 2017 for a session designed specifically for grades 3 through 5 math teachers and instructional coaches. See below for more information!
Tuesday, Nov. 7th, 9am-3pm
Southern Indiana Education Center 1102 Tree Lane Drive, Jasper (47546)
This session is limited to 25 participants. Register soon!
*A catered lunch is included in the cost for this workshop day.
*A Professional Growth Certificate worth 6 points will be provided.
*Workshop fee is $140 per participant for ESC members. ($195 non-members)
*Participants should bring a laptop to access online resources.
*See below to complete the embedded registration form.