Middle School Newsletter
St. Paul Lutheran School - Week of March 22
ATX Future Basketball Camp
Basketball is in full swing and ATX Future is hosting a three week training program for those players looking to improve their basketball knowledge and skill! We have experienced coaches and trainers whose main focus is skill development, and we're bringing this to the boys and girls in the Greater Austin area who are serious about improving their game.
We are offering three sessions (March 15th, 22nd, and 29th). All sessions are $20 to attend, or you can register for all three and pay $60.
Register online at www.atxfuture.org
Check out our list of training videos http://www.atxfuture.org/#!gallery/c9qb
Day: March 15th, 22nd and 29th
Time: 3:00pm- 4:30pm (4th- High School)
- Mondays (March-April) 3:30-4:30 pm
- Coach Lucas will lead
- Fee: $25 due by March 6 -- If you have not paid yet, please do so before Spring Break
- Due to the number of participants, we will not have an official track team.
- I will share the track meet schedule and families can let me know which meets they plan to attend.
- Fee: Families will need to cover the entry fee for each meet (usually around $11)
- We WILL have a golf team - practice will start after spring break
- I am currently looking for a golf coach - please contact me if you know of anyone who may be interested.
- We will practice once a week from 3:30-5:15 pm at Hancock Golf Course (down the street from school)
- Fee: $25 sports fee + $10/week to practice at Hanncock
- The AIPL Golf Tournament is Saturday, April 25.
- Meets on Thursdays from 3:30-4:15
- We will run neighborhoods around St. Paul
- All 5th-8th graders are invited
- This would be a great way to get in shape for the track season
- Miss Timm will lead this
- No Fee :)
- Sports Day with Coach Lucas 3:30-4:30 pm -- Basketball
- Golf Practice until 4:30 pm
- Chapel at 9:30 am
- PALS at Shepherd of the Hills in San Antonio -- Leaving at 7:00 am
- Running Club from 3:30-4:15 -- we'll run around the neighborhood
- Spring Sport Pictures - Monday, March 30
- Stations of the Cross - Thursday, April 2
- Easter Break - April 3-6
- Class Pictures - Thursday, April 9
- Grand Tour - Sunday, April 12
- ITBS Testing - Week of April 12
- Field Day - Friday, April 17
- State PSIA - Saturday, May 2
- 3rd-8th Program - Friday, May 15 at 6:30 pm
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 25
- NJHS and Graduation - Thursday, May 28
- Last Day of School - Friday, May 29