28.5 vs 29.5
By: Dylan Reimers
There are 3 different kinds of sizes you can use to play basketball 27.5, 28.5,and 29.5. Women's ball is a 28.5 and a men's ball is 29.5. If you want a good ball you want good grip and how it fits your hand. They have leather, synthetic, and rubber balls. Rubber balls are more for youth kids that are just starting basketball.
Composite leather is a synthetically produced material that feels like leather. Professional leagues use basketballs made from genuine leather as these are the softest and most comfortable material. Such basketballs which are more durable can bounce well and are great for outdoor courts with asphalt surfaces. The leather balls help you with your form shooting. The NBA players use the Spalding ball.
CV: Brand of ball
2) Have 3 people to participate
3) Tell them they can shoot anywhere around the three point line.
4) Have one person at a time shoot 10 times with a men's ball.
5) Record shots made
6) Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the other 2 participants.
7) Repeat steps 4-6 with a woman's ball.