Mrs. Krahn, Ms. Miszewski, & Mrs. Relich
Welcome Back! We hope you all had a fun Spring Break!
We have also been diving into word families. Kindergartens have been reading, writing, and comparing these different words.
We have also been practicing retelling fiction stories. We know that it is important for us to focus on the beginning, middle, and end of stories. It is also important for us to consider the problem and solution of the story.
We have now begun our Base 10 Unit. In Kindergarten, it is important that we understand how teen numbers are made. We know that teen numbers are made up of a ten, with some loose items left over.
To go along with our study on Forces and Motion, we headed to the Makerspace to practice using Ozobots. Ozobots are tiny robots that teach us all about coding. It was fun using this exciting technology!
Friday Hooray Winners!
- Thursday, April 18th - Early Release at 1:40
- Friday, April 19th - No School! Good Friday
- Sunday, April 28th - Chicken BBQ! 11:00 - 5:00
- Friday, May 10th - Grandparent's Day! 9:00 - 10:45
- Monday, May 27th - No School! Memorial Day
- Monday, June 10th - Last Day of School!