Registration Prep for Returning Students
2022-2023 School Year
Dear District 103 Families,
With the current school year quickly winding down, we are excited to announce our Returning Student Registration for the 2022–2023 school year. Returning Student Registration applies to ALL returning students currently enrolled in pre-kindergarten through seventh-grade. (Incoming kindergartners already registered will skip this registration.) The below information highlights updates and changes to our registration process.
- Returning Student Registration – The registration window will open from 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, May 11, through Friday, June 3. To ensure your child is included in first round class/course scheduling, we ask that all families complete the registration form for each child no later than Friday, June 3. Registration will be similar to previous years, but additional details will be shared closer to the window opening.
- Residency Fair – This year, instead of uploading residency documents, School District 103 will host a Back-to-School Fair in early August. At the fair, families will be asked to provide residency verification, confirm registration data and confirm fee payments. Families will also receive access to student class and course information following residency confirmation.
- Registration Website – Please visit the registration website for more details.
If you have not created your PowerSchool Parent Portal account, please contact your school for further information. You will need access to PowerSchool to complete the registration process. For questions, please contact PowerSchool@d103.org.
Please direct specific questions to your child's school.
- Laura B. Sprague School - Dawn Ripoli at email@example.com
- Half Day School - Julie Kirkorsky or Avantika Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel Wright Junior High School - Gayathri Kalyanaraman at email@example.com
Craig Chatham, Director of Technology & Assessment
The D103 PTO is a completely volunteer-run organization, dedicated to enhancing and enriching the educational experience of our students. Please visit the PTO store to become a member.
D103 Calendar of Events
Leaders in Learning
Location: 111 Barclay Boulevard, Lincolnshire, IL, USA