5th Grade Newsletter
May 16, 2016
The talent show will be on May 24th at 1:30 pm.
There will be no school on Monday, May 30th due to Memorial Day!
Last Day of School
June 1st is the last day of school. This will be a half day and students will need to picked up at 11:45 am.
5th Grade Happenings
May 20th - 4th and 5th grade field day at BHS Stadium
May 31st - K-3 Field Day (5th graders help)
Please remember that we will continue to monitor student behavior to determine if they are eligible for field day. Students must continue to display appropriate, responsible and respectful behavior in order to participate in this fun event.
The awards ceremony for 5th grade will be on Friday, May 27th at 8:55am. Please join us in celebrating your student's accomplishments!
In the Science Lab
Blast from the Past
- Read, Read, Read
- Practice Multiplication Facts
- Math notes and vocabulary words are posted on Miss Finley's website
- Apply concepts to everyday activities
- Spelling words and Reading Comprehension Thinking Stems are located on Ms. Cooper's website
- Khan Academy videos and practice
- Clay Piggy
- Moby Max